Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crave Performance: Beyonce/Sasha Fierce


For those who may have not known, B Season has officially kicked off and is in full effect. Beyonce has been just about everywhere lately promoting her two current singles "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)". She recently opened the World Music Awards with a performance of both singles. This was her first time performing "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)". The show is slated to air in December, but you can check her performance right here.




What do you think of the performance?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! I have so much respect for Beyonce. She's challenges herself each time she returns and loving music the way that I do, I can appreciate her dedication.

Anonymous said...

I really didn't care too much for the new direction Beyonce is moving in. I think she is trying too hard be different. She might need to take another break.

Anonymous said...

LOVIN IT!!...."If I were a Boy" Couldnt have said the lyrics better myself!!!