Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crave of the Moment: Revenge of the Nerds

Geek Frames

Alicia Keys

Kanye West


(Blk.Str in a pair of geek frames)

(me in a pair of geek frames)


Geeks may get the last laugh after all! Geek chic is in full effect on the runways and in the streets. Supermodels and urban hipsters can be found sporting these once dorky frames almost as often as sunglasses. The frames can be found in various shapes such as round, aviator, rectangular, and square and can be found in almost any color imaginable.


These glasses instantly add a vintage touch to any look, due to the vintage style of the frames. Current geek frames are inspired by glasses from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and the early 90s. Due to the wide variety of styles, one is bound to find a pair that is suitable for their own style. To find geek frames online, check out urbanoutfitters.com, store.american.apparel.net, and bleudame.com.


What do you think about geek frames?

8 comments:

Ron said...

OMG! I sooo love frames! Target and ALDO Accessories also have great frames

Anonymous said...

i so love them i was rockin them
last year with the scarf for people who cant afford them jus take the lenses out of some of sunglasses & there you go...love them

jazzynicole said...

omg!!! yes geek chic is the way to go! i love my glasses!!!

Anonymous said...

i love those geek glasses!!! I always thought that it was a hot look since way back then.Gotta get me another set!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is such a great blog Kevin. You are such a great writer, you could work for Vouge. I agree the nerd frames are in, too bad I dont have any. Wanna get me sum for christmas? just kiddn, love ya!

~Shinaya~

Anonymous said...

I JUST DONT GET AND I DONT LIKE IT!!! Why where oversized glasses and call that HOT!!! LOL no thats just off in my opinion

Anonymous said...

totally off subject but id wear tha sh!t outta that tan dress in the picture haha

Anonymous said...

Kevin...your site is awesome. You are rockin' the frames ;)