Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crave of the Moment: Tis The Season To Be Shiny!

Festive Metallics

Steel Color Metallic Vest ($70)



Gold Metallic Skinny Tie ($20)


Silver Sheen Skinny Trousers ($60)

The holiday season is in full swing, and winter is on it's merry way. Eye catching pieces in metallics have emerged just in time for the season. Bold metallic pieces will give your wardrobe a boost of glimmer, and  will allow your holiday looks to become even more festive. Add a basic metallic piece with other simple neutral color garments for an eye catching look, to avoid the risk of looking like a Christmas ornament.  

Silver Pointed Toe Shoe ($90)


Red Paten Oxford Shoe ($90)

Metallics are currently available in just about every type of apparel, including shoes. Shoes are a subtle and easy way to accent any outfit. Pair your favorite suit, or trousers, with a pair of metallic of glossy patent leather shoes for a sophisticted, yet tasteful flashy look. 

(All of the products featured in this post are available on topman.com)

Will shiny metallics make an appearance in your wardrobe this season?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about the shiny look... a bit over the top, if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about the shiny look... a bit over the top, if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry but I dont my significant other looking like Reynolds Wrap while we are out on the town..

PASS

Told yall I would stop through

Ms. T

Anonymous said...

meant to say I dont WANT...